Greetings!

The Southwest Native American District Nazarene Youth International embraces Nazarene churches in California, Arizona, and New Mexico. Our churches participate in events together for fellowship and to experience the diversity of God's Kingdom. This blog serves as an informational source for teens, parents, and anyone else who would like to know what is happening with SNAD NYI.

THANK YOU!!!

I would like to say "THANK YOU" for representing your church at the Christian Family Night at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
 
I met several first timers. I am glad you were invited and I hope to see you at the next Southwest Native American District event which is the 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament in Peoria, AZ – October 11 – 12, 2013.
Like many of us, it took lots of planning and numerous fundraising week after week, but most of all it took prayer and faith. In Matthew 19:26 it says “Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”
 
This was my first time attending this fun filled event. I was so excited to come, every time I seen a representative from your church I gave them a free glow-in-the-dark lip that made a sound like kazoo as a “Thank you for coming to this Southwest Field Event. It was. There were 8 churches that participated: Somerton, Kinlani, Sand Mountain, LeChee, Dilkon First, Cedar Springs, Apache Avenue, and Round Cedar – which means each zone was represented!!! PRAISE GOD!
 
At the closing of the park, while ppl are waiting for their groups by the entrance, I could hear sounds of kazoos. It made my night more enjoyable.
 
See you in 4 weeks or in 25 more days.